A very easy and quick way to visualise places on Google Maps using Google Sheets.
1. Install “Mapping Sheets” add on into google Sheets
2. Copy “Starred Places” from Google Maps by exporting
Go to Google Bookmarks.
On the bottom left, click “Export bookmarks” which will download a file and will give you some location data as a sample
3. Upload .kml file to here to convert to xml
4. Copy and paste data into a Google Sheet
5. Go into “Add ons” and select “Mapping Sheets”
Select filters (which colours the locations)
Select column with address data
Click “Build” and then “View”